Take the Path to Better Health through Chiropractic with Dr. Lynn Owens
Call us today at 619-265-9336 to make an appointment.
Welcome to Owens Chiropractic in the College Area of San Diego, California.
Since 1990, Dr. Lynn L. Owens, D.C., Q.M.E, has been bringing mindfulness and holistic healing to all aspects of her patients' lives. Dr. Owens treats each patient with understanding and careful attention as she seeks to help each one toward a more healthful and productive lifestyle through gentle chiropractic care.
As a chiropractor, she views what she does as removing vertebral obstructions and facilitating the life-force through the spinal cord and nerves. Dr. Owens understands that the body is designed to heal itself, and if the body is out of alignment it can greatly benefit from chiropractic care. When the body is aligned allowing the structure and nervous system to function optimally, it is well on its way to achieving improved and ultimately optimal health. Her goal is to help each of her patient achieve this.
Dr. Owens employs various methods to assist patients in their journey towards alignment and a pain-free lifestyle, such as the use of:
- manual manipulation using a drop table or a conventional stationary bench table
- an activator, a softer chiropractic treatment technique, as an alternative to manual manipulation of the spine or extremity joints
- the SOT technique to normalize the function of the brain and spinal cord, which constitute the central nervous system, using blocks or wedges to effect the proper positioning of the pelvis and by utilizing gravity as the slow force of correction
- kinesiology therapy for muscle testing to find the main stressors and determine the appropriate corrections to make
Dr. Owen's practice includes the conservative treatment of:
- disorders of the neck and back, including soft tissue sprains and strains
- non-surgical intervertebral disc lesions and nerve root lesions
Mon., Wed., Fri.
4529 College Avenue
San Diego, CA 92115
Tel: (619) 265-9336
Fax: (619) 583-2676